Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Big Fat Greek Experience

We went to Fournos tonight for dinner.  It is a Greek restaurant.  I met the owners George (Not Curious) and Chris.  I was of course riveted by the lights and how loud everybody was.  Then Mommy gave we a dab of Hummus!  Wow, way more of a taste explosion than my ground rice.

I was fascinated by all the wonderful imagery also.  A lot for a baby to take in!


But my favorite part was hanging out with George and Chris.  They were very cheerful and loud.  The way I am after some milk and Baby Einstein time.  They promised me in twenty years and seven months they would let me try some of the bright colored juice they were making!

                                                          
                                                                    George and Chris


Antio,

Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment