Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oompa Loompa????

I was served squash tonight.  I couldn't trust Dad to feed me quick enough so I mashed it on my face to hurry things up.  Mommy said that I looked like a little Oompa Loompa with all the squash making my face orange.  What's that???  Then Dad showed me pictures.

                                                                    Oompa Loompa

                                                                         Jaxon (Me)
        
Apparently they are the workers at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.  Chocolate? Willy Wonka? I have heard of chocolate but who is Willy Wonka?  I'm confused about all these things.  Perhaps I will go there someday?  For now I'm just stuck being a baby.  I'm looking forward to this big world ahead of me.


I wonder if being an Oompa Loompa is a transitional phase between being a baby and an adult?

Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment