Thursday, October 24, 2013

Getting My Paint On

I have an exciting event planned for this weekend.  The official name for it is a Birthday Party but I call it a bunch of attention focused on me day.  Pretty sweet!  Anyway, it was really bringing out Daddy's creative side.  Turns out he has this passion for painting that he doesn't get to do much but for my Birthday he decided to bust it out!
Dang Daddy!  You are spending my inheritance at the paint store.  Seems like we came back to this place three times today.  Daddy is definitely in the zone.
What a lot of fun.  My only gripe is that when he let me paint he was holding my brush and directed me to scribble on scrap paper most of the time.  Come on Daddy, you've got to let me show my true artistic side eventually.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment