Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Very Intense Morning!

Mommy smelled something fishy when she left the house today.  Turns out it was a gas leak!

Oh my, I had never been evacuated before!  Well, that is exactly what Deeda had Auntie Ashley do for me when Mommy called Papo to investigate.

Well, turns out that Puget Sound Energy cleared everything up.

So glad that all the adults in my life aren't lackadaisical when it comes to my safety!  Still, I am a little disappointed they didn't let me help supervise fixing the leak.

No comments:

Post a Comment