Sunday, July 22, 2012

Being A Knight . . . But No Adventure (Curse That Ferry)

So my friend Corbin had a birthday party on Saturday. Corbin is wonderful, he smothers me with hugs and kisses whenever we hang-out. We planned a Knight adventure in the Magical Land Across The Sea (Bainbridge). I knew it would involve Dragons, Maidens and Magic! So I made sure to dress accordingly.
Who knows what adventure would be found on Bainbridge. I fully anticipated coming home with a Maiden and some Treasure!
Sadly, traffic made us late for the Ferry and my parents loathed the idea of waiting around for another couple of hours with me yelling.
Well, there was no Knight adventure that day, I had to settle to eat like a King. Still, I would have at least liked to have jousted! - Sir Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment