Sunday, April 19, 2020

Tiger King's Strange Hold on My Parents


So Mommy and Daddy have been pretty bored during the Quarantine.  Mommy has her Podcasts and Daddy has his Basement and Beer.  Generally they just seem bored right now.  Well not tonight . . .


I was intrigued at first.  My parents say I have a "Cat Allergy"  and am not allowed a Kitten but this man has hundreds and when he's not playing with them he is shooting his gun and blowing things up.  

It isn't that I didn't appreciate learning a little about Joe Exotic it is just that I was disturbed by the hold he had over my parents.  As the hours flew by Mommy and Daddy just became more fixated on his convoluted life with his strange feuds and the shadier people he seemed to be associating with.



Usually I would just use my parents being distracted as an opportunity to play more video games but after a couple hours I felt obligated to just put myself to bed.  If Mommy and Daddy are going to watch a Netflix series way past all of our bedtimes I can't be expected to be a 9 year old Parent.  I can only take responsibility for my own well being!


I guess thing didn't really turn out that well for Joe in the end.  I bet when he was a boy his parents didn't tuck him in either.  Just saying . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment