Monday, April 13, 2020

Blogging Because I'm Bored!

Granted I haven't posted on my Blog for a while and why should I ?!?  I was having way too much fun being a Little Boy.  I know a lot has happened.  Trump got elected, I started school, riding a bike,  I started going to the park on my own and got introduced to Minecraft and PewDiePie.  The desire to Blog just seemed antiquated and then came this . . .

Yeah, no school, no visiting with friends.  I feel like I've truly grown-up now that I've learned life can hit you with a Corona Virus curve ball.
As you can see I'm not exactly the fat, dumb and happy Baby that started the Blog, now life has hardened me.  Sadly, when you become wiser you don't always become happier.
Yep, my reality has changed, empty streets and parks, no physical interaction with my friends going on a month now.


Dad has been taking it hard also, his playground is closed also and he has never been the same!  

So yeah, as long as COVID 19 is hiding out there I have to keep a lower profile at home so this Blog will be a way to vent a bit.


I will strive to maintain the quality of my Blog from the previous years.  It just might have more of an  EDGE now!

Remember, practice social distancing and wash your hands!
Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment