Monday, January 27, 2014

Island Party Weekend!

When I heard I was going to "The Island" this weekend I instantly thought I was going to my cabin but it turned out I was heading to someplace even more exciting.  I ended up a couple islands over on Lopez Island with my Great Uncle and Aunt Gene and Renee and their daughter Faith.

Oh my, I had never been to a party in an Airplane Hanger!


Uncle Gene was great at giving me the grand tour.  Not only did he have a plane he also had a vintage  Maserati!
That was just the tip of the iceberg though.  The party was exciting enough but all of a sudden I was behind the controls of an actual airplane!
Nothing got better than this! 

Granted, there were a few other things that got my attention but that is for another blog.
As I said, it was quite the party.
Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment