Sunday, November 24, 2013

Celebrating Being A Viking!

I have other ethnicities, Scottish, Swiss and Polynesian but the one that fits me best is the one from Scandinavia, my VIKING heritage!  Grrrr!

Nothing says VIKING like Yulefest at the Nordic Heritage Museum.  I totally need a ship with a Dragon's Head for my bathtub.
We looked at the design of some of the boats.  Papo might need to make me one of these.
Yeah, I could definitely relate to these guys.
Eventually I went a little too berserk and had to be restrained.  Well, I might have been hungry.  Time to feast in Valhalla!
Unfortunately Valhalla was closed on Saturdays so I had to settle for the Salmon Bay Cafe.
There was quite a lot of feasting and drinking!

Sometimes you just need to channel your inner Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment