Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Well, It Worked For A Little While

I had a great day at school today.  So much so that I decided to bring the enthusiasm home and peak while Mommy was cooking dinner.

The living room AND the dining room looked like a little hurricane hit them.  Even a "Time Out" didn't damper my enthusiasm.

I could sense that Mommy was getting angry so I reminded her how much I loved her and missed her at school.  It sure worked, she melted.

But as usual I pushed my luck again.  Right after this picture was taken I began pulling out one of my cars for an after dinner drive even though I hadn't picked-up a single toy from before dinner (That is the job of Mommies and Daddies).

Another "Time Out"!  I guess cuteness will only get me so far.  Not like I will quit using it though.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment