Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Oscars . . . What are they Good For? Absolutely Nothing!

Mommy and Daddy insisted on watching the "Oscars" tonight. Mommy likes the clothes the women display on the Red Carpet and Daddy is a big film buff. Well, they offered nothing for me. Just a bunch of adults in tuxedos blathering away. Nothing to keep a two and a half year old interested. The only thing I do appreciate about these movies is that they give a reason for Mommy and Daddy to leave me with my grandparents to be spoiled. Well Daddy,I care just about as much about whether Argo, Skyfall, The Silver Linings Playbook, or Lincoln won at the 85th Academy Awards as you would have cared at the 50th Academy Awards when Star Wars, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and Annie Hall were up which is NOT AT ALL! You were a TODDLER for God's Sake! Wipe that smug smile off your face Seth Macfarlane! Just because you produce cartoons (Which are totally not age appropriate for me) you are not going to sell me on sitting still! Goodnight! I'm going to bed! Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment