Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tailgating with Krispy Kreme and Rugby!

We had a few more bottles of wine to get from the sale at the Wine Outlet today, of course that doesn't really benefit me since I am banned from even tasting that beautifully colored drink.

So, I cried a bit. Thankfully this prompted Daddy to take me to Krispy Kreme while the shopping continued.

Nothing like a chocolate doughnut to lift by spirits.


Apparently this was equivalent to my first tailgating experience. A great meal before an exciting sports event. My parents didn't disappoint either. We finished the day with an exciting Rugby game in Magnuson Park.



Wow! These guys are way more intense compared to the Football Daddy watches. Mommy told me not to play like this with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment