Friday, February 3, 2012

Coming Around to my Sunglasses


Getting me to come around to my sunglasses has always been trouble for my parents. They worry about UV Ray burning my little eyes so they try and force them on me. I have never co-operated of course. I usually just throw them on the ground.

Well today I came around to them. I'm actually starting to think they are stylish. I kept them on through the entire bubble blowing extravaganza today.


Not only are they practical but they are stylish.


Nothing to say I can't grow into fashion. I am flexible to new fashion trends.

-Jaxon

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
    Bully Dog 40420 Triple Dog GT Diesel Gauge Tuner

    ReplyDelete