Friday, January 14, 2011

Picasso

Mom and Dad took me to the Picasso exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum today.  I am rapidly becoming a cultured baby!
                                                                    
The images were very impressive.  All sorts of new colors and edges.  The synapses in my little developing brain were going wild!  I also got to meet another baby at the exhibit and total strangers came up to me and patted my little head.  Lots of attention!

I really do wonder if there are humans like the images at the museum.  I hope I won't grow-up to look like one of these people.  Still very intriguing.

Then Mom and Dad took me to a room with a bunch of decapitated heads with their noses knocked off.  Very disturbing and confusing.  I cried all the way home until I was safely home drinking milk curled up with Mom.

Hopefully none of these things will be in my dreams tonight.  Scarey.

-Jaxon

1 comment: