Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not Sold on Optimus Prime Yet

So Mom left for a couple of hours tonight which allowed Dad to watch whatever he wanted on TV.  He watched "Deliverance" with Burt Reynolds but I slept through most of that movie.  Then when I woke up, the movie "Transformers" had started and Dad got excited and told me about Optimus Prime and Megatron.  I just wanted to drink my bottle.  I could care less about this guy trying to relive his childhood.

Then to keep the silly theme going he dressed me in my robot pjs.  Honestly, I was glad when Mom got home.  She says I will look forward later to being with Dad since we will bend some rules.  The only person who seemed to be having fun was Daddy.

Looking forward to a peaceful night without Transformers.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment