Sunday, March 11, 2012

Partying at the Museum of Flight

We celebrated Papo's birthday today. It all started the way most of the parties do, with some great food.


But it didn't end there. Afterwards we were headed to the Museum of Flight!

Sometimes I confuse birds with planes but regardless there is nothing like seeing a gigantic room filled with them to get me really excited!


Granted, a few rules were bent about how close I could get to the planes but no foul as long as the security people don't see you.


Thankfully most of the exhibits are interactive enough that a little guy like myself can look and touch without breaking the rules!


And when I say little guy, seeing these planes made me understand what a little guy I am!


Now, unfortunately because of the extra hour we gained my inner clock was thrown so I got a little cranky towards the end of the tour. Unfortunately there are not enough planes in the world to satisfy me forever if I have missed a nap.

Not to worry, the entire family was very accommodating when I really started yelling!


Phew, what a day. I will sleep like a little log tonight!

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment